Myers & Co. can help with all your accountancy and tax advice requirements. We offer an unrivalled service for small businesses and self employed individuals.
Let us help you start your business and make the right decisions from the outset. We can advise you on all of the following:
- Your legal structure. Should you be a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company or Limited Liability Partnership?
- We can help you register with HM Revenue and Customs.
- We can help set up systems for your book keeping or we can deal with this for you.
- We can advise on your cash flow and help you set terms with your customers and suppliers.
- We can advise you on how much you should be setting aside for your tax liabilities.
- We can explain running your business and dealing with your taxes in plain English.
- We offer a free, no obligation, initial consultation so why not call us and arrange a meeting.
We can help you ensure you pay the right amount of tax and can advise you on legitimate ways to reduce your liability.
By giving you a fixed competitive price, provided that you can supply the information within a reasonable time scale, we can take the worry away when it comes to self assessment tax returns. This allows you to concentrate on running your business.
Myers & Co. Accountants can help as we are a “one-stop-shop” accountancy and tax advice service for small businesses and self employed individuals.
Although being a sole trader is one of the simplest ways to get started in business, there are many processes that need to be followed to ensure a smooth tax assessment each year.
We are qualified to assist you in all financial aspects of your business partnership.
Our expert knowledge will allow us to guide you through the potential advantages and possible pitfalls of a business partnership.
We are experts in company accounting and we will make sure you take advantage of the most beneficial tax arrangements available to you.
A Limited company is a distinct legal entity that is able to enter into contracts in its own name. This is important as it means that all the company’s liabilities are the responsibility of the company, not the Directors and shareholders.
We provide a full range of services for Limited companies which include:
- Completing year end accounts
- Offering tax advice
- Payroll and PAYE submission services
- Book keeping services
We can assist with Capital Gains tax computations and advise on tax planning and mitigation. We can offer advice on Inheritance tax and how to tax efficiently distribute assets from a person’s estate.
We can assist on raising capital into your business and how to tax efficiently do this through investment schemes such as EIS and SEIS. We can advise on Venture Capital and other ways of raising working capital for your business.